Last Updated: [14 June 2022]
1. Personal Information We Collect
We may collect a range of Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that uniquely identifies, relates to, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to you.
The types of Personal Information we collect may include:
- Contact Information – If you submit an inquiry, register for an account, or provide information on our Site, we may collect your contact information. This may include your name, email address, mailing address, demographic information, and phone number.
- Financial Informatio – If you make any purchases through our Site, we will collect your financial information, including your name and payment information. We may use a third-party service, such as Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, AfterPay, PayPal, or a social media platform, to collect this information.
- Location Data – While navigating our Site your mobile device or browser may share your location data, both through WiFi and GPS. We will collect this information based on the settings of your phone and browser.
- Usage Information – When you use our Site, our servers may automatically record information, including your Internet Protocol address (IP Address), browser type, referring URLs (e.g., the site you visited before coming to our Site), domain names associated with your internet service provider, information on your interaction with the Site, and other such information.
- Employment Information – If you apply for employment, we will collect your employment and work history, as well as other Personal Information related to your potential employment. This may include your education and employment history, address and contact information, demographic information, and any other information included in your resume or application.
- Communication Information – We may collect audio, electronic, or visual information; any data in any files uploaded, emailed or otherwise provided by customers; the contents of your communications with us, whether via e-mail, social media, telephone or otherwise, and inferences we may make from other Personal Information we collect.
To make changes to the data we collect visit our cookies preferences page.
2. How We Collect Your Personal Information
We May Collect Your Personal Information Directly From You – For example, if you register for an account on the Site, or request or purchase products, services, or information from us.
We May Also Collect Personal Information From Third Parties – For example, we may work with business partners, subcontractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers, who may provide us with Personal Information about you.
Strictly Necessary Cookies These cookies are fundamental to the functionality of the Site. These cookies are essential.
Performance Cookies This type of cookie collects anonymous information on how people use the Site, and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the site operates. For example, Google Analytics cookies help us understand how customers arrive at the Site, browse or use the Site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never show personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
Functionality Cookies These cookies may remember the operations such as your preference so that we can provide you with better services and improve our operation models.
Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more personalized to you. These cookies may remember the websites you have visited and share them with the third parties, such as advertisers.
Social networking cookies These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content on our websites and services through third-party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
When accessing the Site, you are provided the option to adjust/opt out of certain cookies. Most browsers also provide you with the ability to block, delete, or disable cookies, and your mobile device may allow you to disable transmission of unique identifiers and location data. If you choose to reject cookies or block device identifiers, some features of the Site may not be available, or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review the help pages of your browser or mobile device for assistance with changing your settings.
Through Analytics – We use analytics services, including Google Analytics and Heap, to assist us with analyzing our website traffic through cookies and similar technologies. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of your Personal Information, please see https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-US. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. How We Use Personal Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use Personal Information to:
- operate the Site and provide support to our business functions;
- fulfill customer requests, such as to create an account or complete customer purchases;
- protect against criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- send you information about our company, products, services, and promotions;
- respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us;
- support and personalize the Site and our advertising efforts;
- protect the security and integrity of the Site;
- provide customer support;
- the extent required for benchmarking, data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Site, facilitating product, software and applications development, improving the Site or our services and products, conducting research, analysis, studies or surveys, identifying usage trends, as well as for other analytics purposes;
- meet our contractual requirements;
- comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements and our policies;
- respond to inquiries related to employment opportunities;
- market, advertise, and provide the Site and our services and products; and
- the extent necessary for any other lawful purpose for which the Personal Information is collected.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- To Third Parties for Marketing Purposes – We may share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes. This may include third parties whose services we believe you may be interested, or who are interested in providing you with services.
- In the Case of a Merger or Sale – If and when we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business. Where legally required we will give you prior notice and if you have a legal right to do so, an opportunity to object to this transfer.
- To Service Providers – When we hire a service provider to help operate the Site or our business, we may give access to Personal Information as necessary to perform the service for Caraway. This may include service providers that operate our Site, send our communications, or run our promotions.
- To Business Partners – We may share Personal Information with our trusted business partners. For example, we may share your Personal Information with a company when we co-sponsor a promotion or service. These partners and affiliates may use your Personal Information to, among other things, send you information or contact you about their services and products.
5. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information
6. How We Protect Your Personal Information
We use our commercially reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information we process. However, despite these efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties such as hackers from illegally obtaining access to Personal Information.
7. Your Choices and Controls
Depending on where you live, you may have the right to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. To opt-out of marketing communications please email us at [email protected] or by following the instructions included in the email or text correspondence.
Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain correspondence, we may still need to contact you with important transactional or administrative information, as permitted by law. Additionally, if you withdraw your consent or object to processing, or if you choose not to provide certain Personal Information, we may be unable to provide some or all of our services to you.
To exercise other rights with respect to your Personal Information, please contact us using the information in Section 13 below. If you are a resident of California, please see the information below in Section 11 (California residents) for more information regarding your rights.
8. International use of the Site
This Site is hosted in the United States. If you are visiting this Site from outside of the United States, please note that by providing your Personal Information it is being transferred to, stored, collected, or processed in the United States, where our data center and servers are located and operated.
9. Children's privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any Personal Information from children under the age of 16. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child, we will promptly take steps to delete that information. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us their Personal Information, you can email us at [email protected] or contact us using the information listed in Section 13.
10. Links to third-party websites
11. California residents This Section applies to our collection and use of “Personal Information” if you are a resident of California, as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and its implementing regulations (the “CCPA”). This Section describes (1) the categories of Personal Information, collected and disclosed by us, subject to CCPA, (2) your privacy rights under CCPA, and (3) how to exercise your rights.
When we use the term “Personal Information” in the context of the CCPA, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California consumer or household.
If you would like to receive a copy of this Section in an alternate format (e.g., printable) or language, please contact us using the information provided in Section 13.
A. Categories of Personal Information Collected, Used, and Shared
In accordance with California law, we may have collected and share the following categories of Personal Information within the past 12 months:
- Identifiers – A real name, Internet Protocol address, email address, and online identifiers.
- Commercial Information – Products and services purchased or purchasing or consuming histories.
- Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) – Name, address, telephone number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information. Some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Internet or other similar network activity – Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data – Physical location or movements.
- __Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law - Age (40 years or older), sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions).
- Professional or employment-related information – Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
We share each of these categories of Personal Information with our service providers to the extent necessary for them to facilitate our business purposes. We also share this Personal Information for the purposes set forth in Section 4 above.
B. Your California privacy rights
If you are a resident of California, you may have the following rights:
|Notice||The right to be notified of what categories of Personal Information will be collected at or before the point of collection and the purposes for which they will be used and shared.|
|Access||The right to request the categories of Personal Information that we collected in the previous twelve (12) months, the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected, the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you, and the business purposes for which such Personal Information is collected and shared. You may also have the right to request the categories of Personal Information which were disclosed for business purposes, and the categories of third parties in the twelve (12) months preceding your request for your Personal Information.|
|Data Portability||The right to receive the Personal Information you have previously provided to us.|
|Erasure||The right to have your Personal Information deleted. However, please be aware that we may not fulfill your request for deletion if we (or our service provider(s)) are required or permitted to retain your Personal Information for one or more of the following categories of purposes: (1) to complete a transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or complete a contract between us and you; (2) to ensure our website integrity, security, and functionality; (3) to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law (including free speech rights); or (4) to otherwise use your Personal Information internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided it.|
|To Opt Out||We do not knowingly sell your Personal Information, but if we did, you would have the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information.|
If you would like to exercise your rights listed above, please send (or have your authorized agent send) an email to [email protected] or send us a letter with your request at the mailing address in Section 13. Please note: you will not be discriminated against in any way by virtue of your exercise of the rights listed below, which means we will not deny goods or services to you, provide a different prices or rates for goods or services to you, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you.
We must verify your identity before fulfilling your requests. If we cannot initially verify your identity, we may request additional information to complete the verification process. Any Personal Information you disclose to us for purposes of verifying your identity will solely be used for the purpose of verification. If you are an authorized agent making a request on behalf of a California consumer, we will also need to verify your identity, which may require proof of your written authorization or evidence of a power of attorney.
We may deny certain requests, or only fulfill some in part, as permitted or required by law. For example, if you request to delete Personal Information, we may retain Personal Information that we need to retain for legal purposes (e.g., tax accounting). You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by any business when you exercise your California privacy rights.
The CCPA gives California Consumers the right to lodge a complaint with the California Attorney General’s office. The Attorney General’s office may be contacted at https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company or by telephone at: (916) 210-6276.
Caraway Home, Inc 228 Park Ave S PMB 75861 New York, New York 10003